WL auditions for 2017

Caitlin_dance

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Year 8/9/10 results from London seem to be out and I think Manchester. Year 7 still waiting from looks of things.

Mummy boy, we are all fine no sadness here. Odds are so slim for year 8 and up that we didn't expect anything but a no. Haven't heard of a single yes for year 8 finals yet from London!

Agreed... I guess yours Mancherster results are next and then ours for Birmingham year seven... can't wait to know either way and statistically more likely a no anyway...it is not a fun wait! DD had such a lovely time... I don't think she is fully aware that her own impression from the audition and the panel's impression may differ !???? Well a life lesson is coming I guess... good luck to all the waiting ! Hope it is over soon!

A huge surprise here too. Hoped for but NEVER expected yes for finals year 7 Birmingham ...DD over the moon ...

I see it as a prolonged no though....

Good luck to all still waiting and to all in finals and to all who have more ahead with MA and SA and other schools!

This chat was and is a great support for me ....

• Like 5

Just received yr7 from Manchester . Been asked to finals even tho only went for mids . Cant wait to tell her . Proud as punch !

well done !

Same here! Just started JA this year and ballet less than a year ago! No prior dance or ballet ever before!

wow ...   answers the  questions aobut 'potential' being important  and the meaning of it...

• Like 2

Well done to all DC who have got yesses to finals and commiserations to those who have received nos.

My DS is one of the lucky ones through to WL y7 finals from the Birmingham auditions. He is currently a JA in B'ham, too and has been since year 4, so I am intrigued to see who else from B'ham is through. Feel free to pm. xx

• Like 2

Hopeful, we're from Birmingham centre. Miss F class ???? How about you? I've sent you a message (if you go into the 4 squares icon (top right) then messages are in there. (That's on a phone tho, may be different on a pc)

Yey well done wigglybunny!!!! Brilliant news xxxx

Edited by Balletmummy55

Just received yr7 from Manchester . Been asked to finals even tho only went for mids . Cant wait to tell her . Proud as punch !

Huge congratulations skintdancemum, this is a huge achievement, they must be very interested in your dd!! When my dd auditioned we knew another girl who had only applied for Mids but was invited to finals and she was then offered a place!! Exciting times ahead and best of luck for finals!!

• Like 2