Conditioning Classes

anondancer_15

Hi all! 

If you've got a spare minute could you check out my new facebook page and give it a like and share - particularly if you are in the Leicester area! https://www.facebook.com/ladancefit1/

There's no conditioning or fitness classes on my dance course at uni so since I got my Level 2 ETM qualification last year I'm putting it into practise by setting up my own conditioning class in the city centre. It's ideal for dancers but also great for anyone else who just wants to have some fun, get some exercise and increase their fitness. I hope this is something that will expand in the future.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

After Easter, I will also be running a range of open classes in Warwick - including a general dance conditioning class (in addition to a jump training class, a turns class and ballet technique classes). Teachers permission must be obtained by students wishing to attend.

• Like 2

After Easter, I will also be running a range of open classes in Warwick - including a general dance conditioning class (in addition to a jump training class, a turns class and ballet technique classes). Teachers permission must be obtained by students wishing to attend.

When would these be?

Edited by Mummy twinkle toes