RBS WL/MA confusion

Noobag06

Hello

I haven't heard from RBS yet regarding dd's WL/MA yr 7 audition. I had pencilled in 29th Jan, as on their website it said that was the day for WL and MA for girls for 11 yr olds. However, on the website, that date is now saying it's for 11yr old girls for MAs, with no mention of WL. WL 11 year old seem to have vanished from the list, and as I understand it, it's always one audition for both

I read on a recent thread that one lady's daughter was auditioning for WL and MAs on 25th, but she didn't state which year that was for. So now I'm confused!

Is anyone else in this position? I'd quite like some clarification as she has had to miss taking part in a competition that she was really keen to do on 29th January.

Thanks all.

• Like 1

Hi mimi'smom, we have not had any details beyond the acknowledgement email. Does anyone have any idea from last year what the timings of the day might look like, please, as I am keen to organise travel?

There will be several auditions on the same day, so it will depend on which time slot you are given.

Hi mimi'smom, we have not had any details beyond the acknowledgement email. Does anyone have any idea from last year what the timings of the day might look like, please, as I am keen to organise travel?

Hi Karen

Just had our email - group 2 on Sunday, 5th February at 11:45. Maybe see you there!