NEW Associate Ballet Classes from Ballet Boost at Rambert School

Emma northmore

Ballet Boost will be holding auditions on Nov 6th at Rambert School, Twickenham for all dancers aged 8 through to 19.

BBA will deliver Ballet training for the 21st century in line with all vocational and international standards. With a knowledge of Anatomy threaded throughout and contemporary at least 2/3 times a term.

Wonderful musicians to inspire musicality and fabulous teachers who are fully abreast of the latest discoveries in dance science. Children will be inspired and motivated to apply all they learn throughout their weekly classes and their development and progression to vocational schools or other courses is fully supported in every way.

True artists are sensitive creatures and the training at BBA will be very focused on nurturing the artists of tomorrow as well as training their bodies technically.

The classes will run on alternate sundays at 10am and work around Cechetti, BBO and CBA dates (where possible) for those already attending their courses!

Apply via emmanorthmore@yahoo.com where I can send you more detailed information on the levels and classes being offered. I always reply within 3 days so if you don't hear from me call 07958 725862

Website in two weeks i hope!!

I look forward to hearing from you and creating a wonderful environment for your children to train in.

• Like 6

For those doing the LCB audition I will run other dates in January as long as we aren't full.

Sorry for the distance - could you lift share?!! I had one girl flying from the Isle of Wight and another driving 3 hrs from the North ....... if I have space I may be able to offer a monthly option to help you ? x

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Ballet Boost will be holding auditions on Nov 6th at Rambert School, Twickenham for all dancers aged 8 through to 19.

BBA will deliver Ballet training for the 21st century in line with all vocational and international standards. With a knowledge of Anatomy threaded throughout and contemporary at least 2/3 times a term.

Wonderful musicians to inspire musicality and fabulous teachers who are fully abreast of the latest discoveries in dance science. Children will be inspired and motivated to apply all they learn throughout their weekly classes and their development and progression to vocational schools or other courses is fully supported in every way.

True artists are sensitive creatures and the training at BBA will be very focused on nurturing the artists of tomorrow as well as training their bodies technically.

The classes will run on alternate sundays at 10am and work around Cechetti, BBO and CBA dates (where possible) for those already attending their courses!

Apply via emmanorthmore@yahoo.com where I can send you more detailed information on the levels and classes being offered. I always reply within 3 days so if you don't hear from me call 07958 725862

Website in two weeks i hope!!

I look forward to hearing from you and creating a wonderful environment for your children to train in.

This sounds lovely. :) Do all classes start at 10 am?

Its all very exciting!

We have 4 separate levels and are collaborating with an ex Royal Ballet physio too. I can't wait to help all these dancers.

The website is up now for further details

www.balletboost.com

Just clarifying a date for very early january auditions - only a couple of spaces left in each class. I will post on this thread asap!! xx

NB Easter bookings in full swing so don't miss the earlybird discount which ends Dec 4th 2016 £195 going to £215 afterwards x

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea on how the auditions are - is it like a class? I think there is one tomorrow, I would appreciate some feedback if people don't mind sharing their experiences. Or anyone else who have auditioned before :-). Very thankful to everyone on this forum as always :-)

Hello. The audition on Nov 6th was a group class with some work at the barre and some in the centre. Centre work was often in lines of about four dancers with some exercises e.g. sautees done individually. There were some stretches to assess flexibility. The older girls were checked for metatarsal strength at the end in preparation for Pointe work. Hope that gives you a flavour.

Hello. The audition on Nov 6th was a group class with some work at the barre and some in the centre. Centre work was often in lines of about four dancers with some exercises e.g. sautees done individually. There were some stretches to assess flexibility. The older girls were checked for metatarsal strength at the end in preparation for Pointe work. Hope that gives you a flavour.

Thank you MAK, I am glad it is more of a group one.  My DD is very young and might get nervous if she had to do most exercises on her own, especially if they are new to her.  I was wondering if anyone on here went to the audition yesterday?

• Like 1