Durable ballet tights - convertible. Which brand?

Aklf

I'm a fan of roch valley simply because they are the only ones that I can find without that weird bit of extra gusset material sewn in which I find really uncomfortable in other pairs I've tried. Does anyone else find this? If so have you found a company that does them without the gusset thing as the only ones I can find are from roch valley and the only place I can seem to get them is one of our local dance shops?

• 1 year later...
On 22/05/2018 at 14:34, WillowBallerina said:

I'm a fan of roch valley simply because they are the only ones that I can find without that weird bit of extra gusset material sewn in which I find really uncomfortable in other pairs I've tried. Does anyone else find this? If so have you found a company that does them without the gusset thing as the only ones I can find are from roch valley and the only place I can seem to get them is one of our local dance shops?

Wearmoi and yumiko are very good but quite expensive 

I still favour Silky.... especially durable if you can find them are the higher 70 dernier ones (think they do ranges in 40 - nice feel but much thinner, 

60 dernier - the ones my DD in full time training gets by well with & the 70 dernier which for me as an older dancer I felt have a great colour coverage & a feeling if being well held in!

I have bought them on Amazon & a very good price - usually the range are priced between about £4 to £8, often with free delivery. 

Good luck! 

• Like 1