Elmhurst auditions Sept 2017 entry

Happymum

1 hour ago, allnewtome said:

Apparently the results letters were sent out today. So we might get them tomorrow or Monday possibly? 

Eek ! How do you know ? I thought we were finding out via email . Let's hope they come tomorrow as Monday is a long way away ! Ps good luck ! Suppose it's only going to be 1 or 2 places max offered if any at all .... 

• Like 2

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, allnewtome said:

I had to speak to them about something and they said letters were being sent out today! I'm thinking Monday is more likely? 

Didn't take them long to decide then . Don't think it will be our time this year but will deffo try again for next year as she was in her element there . Good luck everyone xx 

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone who applied! Were you all new applicants or had any reached finals previously? 

We were on hols so didn't apply as we were too late but my dd wasn't offered a place after attending finals anyway so thinking it's not her time quite yet xx 

2 hours ago, Balletmum55 said:

Good luck to everyone who applied! Were you all new applicants or had any reached finals previously? 

We were on hols so didn't apply as we were too late but my dd wasn't offered a place after attending finals anyway so thinking it's not her time quite yet xx 

Thank you ? That was our first time applying , think they were looking for new applicants but may have been a few there who had already applied x 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blahblah said:

It was a no for my DD. She is currently very upset but I'm sure she'll bounce back

I'm sorry to hear that blah blah , I hope she is ok and there is always next year . I'm still awaiting the postman! I'm sure I will have the same in my house later . Xxx