Started my Xmas shopping!!!!!

Sorry but I'm so excited & dd will be absolutely delighted.

My dance/performing mad daughter has another big obsession in life. DC & Marvel comics & superheroes in general. I mean like nerdy obsessed!

She is going to LOVE the t shirt I just ordered from Just Ballet which combines the two loves of her life - superheroes & ballet!

Thank you Just Ballet!

• Like 5

I must tell dd there is another superhero ballet nerd out there. But that might give the game away!

I ordered a size small. Do you think that will be about right for a size 6/8 14 year old?

Yes, although my dd is 17 and tall she has the build of a 14 year old - the C&V size Small t shirt is a little bit big for her but they don't do XS in that t shirt. You definitely won't need a medium. :-)

Its arrived, and its lovely.  I don't think I am going to be able to wait until Xmas or her birthdat to give it to her.

She's away at summer school at  the moment so I just checked the look of the size (pretty much what Anna said it will be a little large but still fine) and repacked it in the lovely tissue paper.  She is disappointed at the moment because she thought Suicide Squad would be a 12A & its a 15 certificate so I might give it to her to make up for that!

• Like 6

We hope to get the Assemble t-shirts back in the next week or so, plus a few extra styles and sizes. After speaking to Min about boys things, she has said that they will do a Plie for Pizza hoody in their next collection which will launch in September - we will certainly be stocking it! 

Sx

• Like 5