Early bird offer: ENB's Christmas season, London Coliseum

alison

Nutcracker and Giselle at the London Coliseum

If you were swept away by Le Corsaire, don't miss our return to the London Coliseum.

We return this December and January with Nutcracker and Giselle, one of the greatest romantic ballets: expect exquisite dancing, timeless music and performances full of emotion. We hope to see you there.

Book before the end of the month and save 20% on any ticket, for any performance! Just use the promo code EARLY2016 online or on the phone. This special offer is only valid until 31 July.

Nutcracker

Giselle

*Offer valid until 31 July on adult tickets only. Subject to availability. Not available retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Transaction fee may apply: £3.50 on the phone, £1.95 online, none in person.

I was thinking of Giselle as I will be giving their Nut a miss. If I could even know how many Giselles they are going to field, as it were, it might help a bit!

Knowing who they are is a big consideration for me as I have to choose carefully which performances I want to see as I can't afford to go to all of them!

• Like 1

I was thinking of Giselle as I will be giving their Nut a miss. If I could even know how many Giselles they are going to field, as it were, it might help a bit!

Knowing who they are is a big consideration for me as I have to choose carefully which performances I want to see as I can't afford to go to all of them!

We can, perhaps, hazard a guess that it will be most of the Principals and, probably, soloist Alison McWhinney who is featuring on the publicity.

• Like 1