Living at The Hammond

Ballet4Boyz

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No sorry, dd's exam Friday! Maybe you'll find out before me and let me know haha!! Is you're dd's today?

Dd more stressed over first part of GCSE drama piece today than RAD exam Friday!

No, Friday too. I think dd should be doing drama today too, but she hasn't mentioned it....? Hmmm!

• Like 1

Well my dd said she was called mrs Dickinson or Dixon. When she finally rang me tonight. Not that I haven't been waiting ALL day for news of how it went, a text would have been nice! Anyway is there more than one examiner? If not my dd may have it wrong as she said it was something like.... she did say she seemed very nice and had grey hair? That's all the information I managed to extract from her. Oh and she lost one of her ouch pouches so had to dance with only one, hope her shoes fitted ok without it.

• Like 1

Maybe its a double barrel name - Miss Dixon-Richardson hehe!

Sorry Karen's dd exam brought forward. DD's exam was supposed to be Thur, but was moved to Friday cos of school trip to Magistrates Court tomorrow!

Glad Snape's dd exam went well!

Dd really pleased with way her drama went today which is a reliefe.

Such a busy time in school this week - would have loved to see the Grad showcase, good luck to them in London x

Maybe its a double barrel name - Miss Dixon-Richardson hehe!

Sorry Karen's dd exam brought forward. DD's exam was supposed to be Thur, but was moved to Friday cos of school trip to Magistrates Court tomorrow!

Glad Snape's dd exam went well!

Dd really pleased with way her drama went today which is a reliefe.

Such a busy time in school this week - would have loved to see the Grad showcase, good luck to them in London x

Thank you; Dd said she thought it went well and examiner was very pleasant. Good luck for tomorrow to all your dc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm reads take back Sunday night to me.  The holiday in bold saying Monday 29th to Sunday 4th June.  School starts Monday 5th June.  Is that right?

Edited by angel
clarification of meaning
  • Like 1

You can also bear in mind that if you live close enough for it not to be a problem to get your child to school for 8.45am & they just have a smallish weekend bag then if it fits in with your plans better then you can return your child to school on the Tuesday morning. A friend's dd often does that if they have plans for the evening before. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ballet4Boyz said:

re the prize giving ceremony coming up in June , are parents invited to attend or is it just for the students ? Can't seem to find any info on it - thanks all :)

Yes parents can attend. It starts early so necessary to stay over for me. 

Some students sing. It's a lovely morning and you can take your DC out for the afternoon if you wish.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ballet4Boyz said:

Thanks Angel - have I got it right, is it on a Wednesday ? 

If so, work commitments will prevent us from attending unfortunately. We love listening to them all singing as well :(

Yes it's on the Wednesday. That's a shame. The prize giving itself is very enjoyable ?