Hammond Summer School 2016

BlueLou

Is anyone else doing this? Does anyone have any experience of an older dd/ds going? What is the standard like? My dd is 14 and I’ve booked her onto the residential week. She was already booked onto 2 other summer schools which are very classical in nature so I was looking for something with a bit more variety and this looked ideal. However, having looked through threads on here from previous years it seems to attract mainly younger students and now I’m worried that she’ll be the oldest there! 

• Like 1

My daughter has done it twice - she was younger then, the first year she was aged 10 & in group 1 & the second year she was 11 & one of the youngest in group 2.

There were both years lots of children in the oldest groups. Some must have been around 15-16 as each time there were a couple picked out & offered full time 6th form places

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

If anyone is thinking of doing Hammond summer school 2017, I have a Hammond hoodie (in maroon) size 12-13 Years to give away if anyone would like in addition to a Hammond summer school t shirt (pale blue) again size 12-13. Just pm me if interested. Would just charge £5 to cover my postage