Hammond final

Lema

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Upper school funding recalls were a few days after the lower school ones and I suspect they have been busy getting the funding offers out for them.  Bursaries are offered across the whole school so I would expect they need to look at everything together from all years.

• Like 1

I think someone mentioned earlier in the threat that the reply date is 13th May so maybe they are waiting till this date to know their definite numbers from the MDS offers?

• Like 1

ive just had phone call now to say everyone has accepted the scholorships and highest bursary will be 50% i actually got quite upset silly me i thought they were ringing to say one had come available, no idea why i thought that when i knew they would be ringing soon with bursary information

ive just had phone call now to say everyone has accepted the scholorships and highest bursary will be 50% i actually got quite upset silly me i thought they were ringing to say one had come available, no idea why i thought that when i knew they would be ringing soon with bursary information

Oh i'm sorry to hear that,mumof6. I could just imagine you misinterpreting the phone call like that,as if it had been me I would probably have done the same. Hang on in there,you never know.

• Like 1

I haven't had this phone call yet even thou I did request the information :(

I have just found this thread, I have been living in a bubble of auditions for the past few months! My DS auditioned for The Hammond for Yr 7 and we too were placed on the reserve list. We had a call on Wednesday to say he ha been offered an MDS place. We are over the moon after what has been an emotional roller coaster.

• Like 14

Thank you we just feel so grateful, we honestly thought it was the end of the road, so to receive a call at the eleventh hour is just surreal!! All of the children have done remarkably well in such a tough industry!

• Like 3