English National Ballet School summer intensive 2016

CatherineRose

I auditioned for this and was wondering if anyone also did. I went to this Summer intensive 3 years ago and it was great. Hoping someone can tell me when they recieve their replies and if they are going ( possibly we can meet up). I looked for a topic on this but couldn't find one, so I just created one.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On their website is says that you will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date - which was I believe 21 March for the younger kids .... so over the next four weeks I would assume they'll begin to notify applicants.

Edited by Whizkid

Morning.  Did anyone receive a notification of confirmation of their application?  I tried contacting the school on three separate occasions just to confirm that they received my DD's application (posted from Syd Aust via registered post and signature required upon receipt - and yes it was signed for - but then my query is - by whom and did it get passed onto the right person?).  Also as we're 'international', do you think they would post our result or email?  Thanks everyone!

Morning.  Did anyone receive a notification of confirmation of their application?  I tried contacting the school on three separate occasions just to confirm that they received my DD's application (posted from Syd Aust via registered post and signature required upon receipt - and yes it was signed for - but then my query is - by whom and did it get passed onto the right person?).  Also as we're 'international', do you think they would post our result or email?  Thanks everyone!

A girl at our school in New Zealand knows she is going in July. Her mother told me on 20 March.

Amme - I emailed the school via their website on two separate occasions and also called them and left a message before the cut off date to make sure they had rec'd DDs application, as if they hadn't I would have had time to re-send.  I'm going to try and contact them once again just to try and find out.  Thanks for the responses.