A question on London Children's Ballet recalls

Balletmum4ever

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to hear everyone's good news. Sad times for us as, after many years of doing it with 4 of my kids, my youngest is now too old. Still it was lovely to see so many lovely dancers at the auditions. Good luck everyone for finals. To get that far is a real achievement when so many auditioned xx

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, my DD has also received a call back for the final audition, I'm so proud but totally amazed she looked so tall compared to all others in her age group, this was our first year of auditioning and dd found the audition a very positive experience so even if we get no further it's been a win win situation for us. Well done to all with good news, and fingers crossed to those still waiting x

Anyone have any insight on what to expect at the Finals? How many from each age group are taken through for how many places? What kind of exercises do they do? This is our first time with LCB and DD is SO excited to have got this far so want to provide her with as much information as possible so that she can really enjoy the next stage. Many thanks for any advice.

• Like 1