Wanted: Tring park blazer

Dancingboysdad

I was wondering if anybody can help, my son is starting Tring in September however we are unable to get him a 30" blazer (could probably get away with a 28" for the short term) Billings & Edmonds have no stock and Tring do not have any in the 2nd hand shop. If anybody has one they would like to sell I would be grateful.

Hi - I too have a Tring Blazer for sale - I think size 30" but will check tomorrow if you are still looking for one. It says in Label it is girls though for life of me I cannot see any difference as it is quite a boxy shape rather than fitted. Bought second hand but in excellent condition; I think my daughter wore it only twice in the year she was at Tring!

Hi - I too have a Tring Blazer for sale - I think size 30" but will check tomorrow if you are still looking for one. It says in Label it is girls though for life of me I cannot see any difference as it is quite a boxy shape rather than fitted. Bought second hand but in excellent condition; I think my daughter wore it only twice in the year she was at Tring!

I have sent you a PM

Wondering if you got my last message so have PM's you again! Happy to help if you still need a blazer - if not, if anyone else needs some Tring Uniform, I have some items to sell second hand....

Possibly Blazer size 30"

2 x Jumpers size 30"

Cardigan size 30"

Prep Pinafore size  c.age 10

Long Sleeve Blouse size 28"

2 x Short Sleeve Blouses size 28"

Any offers, just PM me!