Mumsnet

taxi4ballet

Hi folks,

There is already a thread in 'Not Dance', but I thought I'd mention on it here as well as I know some of you are also Mumsnet users..

They have had problems recently with massive hacking issues and they are currently in the middle of an attack and are offline.

If any of you use the same password for Mumsnet and anything else, it might be a very good idea to change those passwords asap (and whatever other security measures you might think are necessary) just in case.

There are only so many new passwords that I can come up with that I'm likely to remember :(

And I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms. Wish we could donate to a mumsnet fund like we have Balletco. Worth it if it could protect them from rogue attacks. I just hope no one takes a dislike to us on here and tries something similar. The speculation on mumsnet was that it was an abusive ex partner whose wife/partner had left him after encouragement from mumsnetters.

Edited by amum/Cathy

You can use a standard format

Like an important date or year - something special to the site & your nickname or something - then each site will be easy to remember but different

So 1812DanceKaty might work for me & for the other site 1812MummyKaty (these are not my format or passwords - just examples)

Each one would be different but easily remembered

• Like 1

There are only so many new passwords that I can come up with that I'm likely to remember :(

And I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms. Wish we could donate to a mumsnet fund like we have Balletco. Worth it if it could protect them from rogue attacks. I just hope no one takes a dislike to us on here and tries something similar. The speculation on mumsnet was that it was an abusive ex partner whose wife/partner had left him after encouragement from mumsnetters.

I wonder if it was the man who kept a beaker by the bed for - erm - hygiene purposes?

*runs away*

• Like 3