New English Ballet Theatre - August performances

JulieW

I know some of you don't venture much outside of Doing Dance so thought I'd bring this to your attention - if you're close to London and would like to see some lovely young dancers with some guest artists (hopefully!)...

http://www.balletcoforum.com/index.php?/topic/10275-new-english-ballet-theatre-august-performances-in-aid-of-nepal-earthquake-appeal/#entry137909

• Like 2

Come on ballet fans (those of you in easy reach of London anyway) - there are lots of tickets left to watch this lovely company of young dancers and choreographers in a fortnight's time.  Please help support them and the charity.

They are a great company to watch with your young aspiring-to-be-professional dancers as the dancers will have come by a similar route to that yours are following.

I'll be there on Thursday and Saturday afternoon.  Hope to see some of you there!

• Like 2

Come on ballet fans (those of you in easy reach of London anyway) - there are lots of tickets left to watch this lovely company of young dancers and choreographers in a fortnight's time.  Please help support them and the charity.

They are a great company to watch with your young aspiring-to-be-professional dancers as the dancers will have come by a similar route to that yours are following.

I'll be there on Thursday and Saturday afternoon.  Hope to see some of you there!

Enjoy! I do hope that they get good audiences. Shame I'm 6 hours away at the moment!
  • Like 1