Summer school change of mind!

annaliesey

My dd is a complete pain! She was adamant that she did not want to summer school at Tring etc but by day 3 of the summer hols she is regretting her choice!

We did agree between us that she could have the money towards odd days out and drop in classes instead.

She's done a couple of classes at Pineapple and has a summer intensive booked with her local dance school.

But now I'm looking about for drop in classes / short courses for ballet for over the next few weeks

Happy to travel to london or birmingham but we are East anglia if anyone can recommend anything :)

Dear Annaliesey

Yorkshire Ballet scholarship centre are running a residential summer school from Mon 3rd Aug - Fri 7th Aug which includes classes in ballet, contemporary, jazz, musical theatre with evening activities. There a few places available. Info can be found on the website www.yorkshireballetscholarshipcentre or private message me.

• Like 1

I have a cancellation on my Summer School in the Advanced group . 17 th -22nd August . It's West Yorks but we offer residential . Small groups (under 16 per group ) excellent faculty and very reasonable !

Pm if interested

Yitugirl

• Like 2